Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hope and Inspiration of Dogs


Oh boy it has been some time since I have written ... life does get busy! Recently I have been inclined to spend my efforts on the fight for our country and her continued freedom.

Though I have been sidetracked there is something I have noticed now more than ever. Dogs are peaceful creatures. They are not affected by the day to day goings on of life. Dogs are also oblivious of the politics that go on or the turmoil around the world.

These glorious creatures love and dare to continue loving even when we are in the foulest of moods or are impacted by the outside world. My loving David for instance, while Obama was spewing his humdrum of "global economy" was grooming his adorable puppy self unaffected by the man on the big screen.

I captured this image to remind me of what really matters, love, life, family, and peace. I love you David and you forever give me joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Dog Stuff

Bark Slope Dog Boutique