Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

Cold Weather and My Four Footed Friends

Last night was one of the first this year! Isabella my little Italian Greyhound buried herself under the covers. It is OFFICIALLY winter, LOL!

We usually see winter sparked off by turning and falling leaves or possibly the Thanksgiving isles in the store. I know it is winter when my little cutie Isabella buries under the covers prior to 8 o'clock in the evening. Not only does this dog dig in to the bed to get warm, she will intentionally undo a perfectly made bed and make it her own!

Here is the story. I get home last night and walk into my room, in the middle of my king size bed is this LUMP! A moving lump at that. So excited by my arrival I can hear this thump, thump, thump. This is Isabella's tall wagging. Too chilled to come out of her undercover haven she lets me know she cares. What a doll.

Well at least with the call of winter officially here I get my pillow back, which is Isabella's snuggle zone spring through fall. I will give up my bed for my pillow any day of the week!

Thank you Isabella, you are a great foot warmer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Dog Stuff

Bark Slope Dog Boutique