Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sleepy time for the family, dogs included

Every night around nine in the evening our house winds down. The evening resolves, rituals commence. But before we can relax in bed, I look over and as usual the bed is taken. My pillow is commandeered. My Isabella puppy is comfy and I can't dare move her.

I slowly reach over to the end table, grabbing my phone to snap a shot, and just then Isabella peers up at me. Her expression is one to be remembered, as if to say "don't you even think about it".


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Our bed seems to be the dog's favorite resting grounds. I think there are many more adorable pictures to come through the years of "bed time doggy bliss"!



Visit twitter~wagnergirle's ImageShack profile

QuickPost Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Dog Stuff

Bark Slope Dog Boutique