Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Poodle Day of Fun!

On Saturday, day of the Dog in our home, we had a BLAST!

Can you guess where this takes place?

I will give you three tries... 3, 2, and 1...

You got it! DOG PARK!

Eduardo went all pretty and groomed to play with the big boys and girls and Isabella my greyhound went with my daughter and boyfriend to the small dog pen.

Both dogs had a GREAT time. Edward (or his official name "Barefoot Contessa's Eduardo") enjoyed wrestling with a really cute blond short hair Labrador Retriever at times pouncing around her like the cute little doof boy he is! All the while Isabella, as I peaked over to see her, was racing around her pen being her typical greyhound self, zoom-zoom!!

I so wish I took pictures the other day~~~but things happen: ie my phone died!

I did take this picture from our Chili Cook Off at my mothers house. It is of Isabella lounging. What is going through that cuties head? DUNNO, possibly~~~~> "wheres my CHILI?!"
























Till next time~~ Fun Furry Happiness to YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Dog Stuff

Bark Slope Dog Boutique